Pacchiarotto with Other Poems by Robert Browning download in iPad, ePub, pdf
Double-dyed In folly and in guilt, I thought you gave Your heart and soul away from me to slave At statecraft.
As no leap of pulse Pricked me, that first time, so did none convulse My veins at this occasion for resolve. That is how I came to like the toys described you now, Store of which glittered on the walls and strewed The table, even, while my wife pursued Her purpose to its ending. But your words retrieve Importantly the past. Since my right in you seemed lost, I stung myself to teach you, to your cost, What you rejected could be prized beyond Life, heaven, by the first fool I threw a fond Look on, a fatal word to.
After three years, this way, all unawares, Our acting ended. So did I force mine to obey my will And pry no further. Each of us looked the other in the face.
- Bayesian Statistics in Action
- Naked Angels
- Free Energy and Self-Interacting Particles
- Guide to Good Manners
- Prayer in America
- On the Other Side of Freedom
- The Sicilian's Baby Bargain
- Puzzle for Fiends
- In Defence of Aristocracy
- Nationale Wahlen und der Verhandlungserfolg im Rat der EU
- Still More Stories from Grandma's Attic
- Before Time Began
- The Afterlife of Slim McCord
- Emulsions and Oil Treating Equipment
- Advances in Food Dehydration
- Mrs Claus's Christmas
- Il caso Shakespeare
- Introduction to RF Equipment and System Design